Happy New Year, One and All.
If you are new to CHAA, warm welcome to our organization.
Harvard Happenings is a monthly email updating the membership on what is happening in CHAA.
As always, if anyone has questions, comments, concerns,
feel free to email and they will be addressed.
- MEMBERS’ MONTHLY MEETINGS:
Saturday, January 16 from 1000 to 1200 hrs. Our Guest Speaker will be Brigadier General Paul Hayes (retired). Paul will share stories of flying the early jets in the RCAF. All members and guests are encouraged to attend.
- MARK YOUR CALEANDAR:
– Every Tues in the South Hangar – 9 am to 4 pm – Restoration Team: Volunteers needed
– Every Tues & Sat in Hangar One – 9 am to 4 pm – Maintenance & Service: Volunteers needed
– 3rd Saturday of each month from 1000 to 1200hrs – Monthly Members Meetings
— Saturday, January 16: Members Meeting
— Saturday, February 20: Members Meeting
— Saturday, March 19: Annual Business Meeting
Another important date:
— Saturday, April 16: Annual Fundraising Banquet at Tillsonburg Legion (Note new date and location)
- MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL REMINDER: Tracy Reddy 519-404-4843 email@example.com
Unless you are a Life or Sponsor member, CHAA Membership is up for renewal as of December 31 each year.
Renewal Methods include:
- Print the membership form and mail it to CHAA along with your Cheque or Visa/MC info. A direct link to that form: http://newsite.harvards.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/CHAA-MEMBERSHIP-APPLICATION.pdf
- To renew your membership on our website through PayPal, a direct link for that option is http://newsite.harvards.com/product-category/memberships/
- To renew by phone, contact Tracy (info above). If you get the answering machine, leave your name and number, and your call will be returned. Your Visa/MC info will be taken and processed for payment.
- CHAA’s 2015/2016 FUNDRAISER: Sandra Sparkes 519-390-1000 firstname.lastname@example.org
We indeed have a generous membership! Thank you to all those who have donated to date, bringing our total to $16, 425.00. To those still considering the idea, your support would be appreciated to raise the funds necessary for Harvard C-FHWX’s engine overhaul!
- Print the appeal letter and mail off a Cheque or Visa/MC info with your donation amount. A direct link to that letter: http://newsite.harvards.com/2014-mailout-fundraising-campaign/
- To donate by phone, contact Sandra (info above). If you get the answering machine, leave your name and number, and your call will be returned. Your Visa/MC info will be taken and processed for payment.
- Hand your donation personally to Marg Hollister or Sandra Sparkes.
- To make a donation on our website through PayPal, the direct link is http://newsite.harvards.com/product-category/donations/
If your mailing address has changed, please let us know so our membership records can be kept current. Rest assured, this info is used exclusively for CHAA purposes and will not be shared with anyone outside of CHAA.
Warm greetings to those who have been going through illness or surgery; our thoughts are with you at this time and always.
Deepest condolences go out to those who have lost loved ones; may precious memories bring a smile to your heart.
Thank you to all CHAA Volunteers.
As always, clear skies, smooth flights and safe landings!
Sandra Sparkes, CHAA Member